Sunday, August 21, 2011

 Some of you, well probably most of you know about me and my sibling's first movie. (Sir Dalton and the Shadow Heart) Well, that was made with a VERY old video camera and when I was 11 my brothers were 9, 7, 5 and my sister was 14...
 Yeah so we were big stuff just the five of us putting this big thing on. Anyways we got it done, and the product was okay but we were disappointed with the quality, our costumes, how un-good our acting was and I could go on and on.
 Okay let me get to the point, we are working on a second film, which is kind of like a sequel to the first one.
 (Lady Carliss, and the Waters of Moorue)
Only this time we have a MUCH better camera and stuff so hopefully and prayerfully it'll
turn out great! At the moment my sister, me and our friends are finishing up the costumes, (Will post pictures soon;) like I said we have our camera. we have pretty much have actors for all the charters except maybe a few here and there. (list will be up later)
there has been talk among us that additions may need to be held, so if any of you know of anybody who likes acting, or would like to participate as an extra just let me or my sister know, thanks!    


 (this is only the first in a whole lot of posts on this topic so I hope you'll bear
with me this long=) I gtg talk to ya'll latter!

No comments:

Post a Comment